The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I'm sad. No other word for the emotions I'm going through. A tad lonely too...but just sad.

Today is ST's 28th birthday. I sent him a text message and posted a comment on his myspace wishing him a happy birthday but don't expect to hear from him anytime soon. Just makes me sad.

Add in that today is birthday of my friend's twins. One of the twins died of SIDS at about 2 months old. Just makes me sad to celebrate their birthday without one of them.

To make matters worse today, a friend got diagnosed with cancer today. Makes me sad. Thankfully its stage 1 and things should be fine, but it still sucks!

I just want to curl up in my friend's arms and cry, but that won't be happening soon enough. I'm sad.

Went to Church tonight, we reminded how I feel like an outsider again. Makes me sad.

I serve an awesome God and this shall pass.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home