The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Mom's parents are here. Gma isn't the problem, but Gpaw. We know I hate him. We know my life will get easier when he dies. I'm already not in the good place mentally so I have NO ability to deal with him. I'm in my bedroom sitting in the corner, with the door locked. I texted Jo to let me know when they leave. I wanted to get out of the house before they got here but I haven't felt the best today.

Other events going on, which I've been (I think) very blank about. Its difficult because as much as I try not to judge, sadly, I think its human nature that we do. Someone is doing something that, morally, I 100% disagree with. I disagree with this persons choices on for MANY reasons but the one moral reason is driving me NUTS. As bad as this sounds, cause I'm feeling evil, I can't wait for this to explode into a bloody mess for this person. Of course, the nice person in me prays I'm wrong. Especially cause when (I mean...if. LOL) it turns into a bloody mess its going to involve me helping to pick up the pieces...but really, I don't think I'll be able to help pick up the pieces cause this person deserves this mess for not thinking things thru.

As I told others recently...part of the problem in my life is I tend to OVER think things and that stands in my way a lot in life. I know the world would be a boring place if we all did things MY way.

Whatever. It shall be interesting to watch this unfold.

In all seriousness. I wish these people the best.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home