The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Behind The Sea

SERIOUSLY...my family is driving me f'ing insane. Tomorrow we get high speed internet here, FINALLY. I pray that the wireless part works as easily as we think it will. Then I will get to spend all the time I want in my bedroom instead of at the kitchen table. Everything that my family says and does is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Last night, Jo & I went to a Revival service at a neighboring Church. It was all good and stuff...yet I feel SO far away from God lately. I feel like I'm reaching and reaching out for God, yet coming up an inch short. I know that's not how things are, but its how I feel.

One of my dearest friends reached out to me yesterday because she's got some mental health issues going on. I haven't been in good contact with her lately (due to moving, lack of money, life, etc) so she has NO idea the current issues going on. It was hard to help her when she's clueless about my issues. And right now, this depression is BAD.

I hate when people assume things.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home