The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Malted Milk

For starters...MERRY CHRISTMAS. I am so thankful and grateful that God sent his Son to walk this Earth.

Now onto my life. For the first time I can remember in my 29 years, I didn't get Christmas pajamas from my parents. As silly as that sounds, it makes me sad...but really, not that sad. Just ya know.

I did get a few things I really wanted this year...a bluetooth headset (which doesn't want to stay on my ear, no matter what!), CD holder, Scrapbooking pens and adhesive, belt organizer, and the NKOTB Greatest Hits CD...amongst other things. No Ove Gloves though. For as much as I mentioned those damn things...but I think they are still to come. I also did get chapstick & windshield wipers from my friend. Yes, my friend is still fabulous and knows me SO well.

We will be celebrating with Dad's side of the family on Saturday. Another day to dread.

I've been bored out of my mind most of the day and depressed. Another Holiday spent single, another Holiday depressed, lonely, and bored.

My Dad has been on a man hunt like no other for me. At first it was funny, now its adding to my depression. Its like pouring salt onto my single wound.

Lets see...I've got health issues, no job, live with my parents, am single. Sounds like a craptastic life to me.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home