The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Let's Get Drunk Again

I don't feel that I have anything to blog about, but not blogging didn't seem like an option really.

My birthday was a pretty good day! I wish all days could be like my birthday, but whatever. My friend and I went to lunch at Red Lobster, then shopping, then to dinner at Cici's Pizza, then back to his house to play with my new digital picture frame...but WAIT. It didn't work! So, more shopping was in order. Then on the way home again, my friend thought of something that he forgot to buy...so MORE shopping was needed.

Friday, I got to babysit Baby Girl for the first time. It was only for about 3 hours. She was an angel! Poor Baby Girl is getting sick though so she didn't nap well during the day. Shell, J, Baby Girl, and I went to dinner then to visit J's parents (also my friend's parents). Baby Girl was a tad whiny because she was so tired. She'd cough and then cry. I get to watch Baby Girl next Friday, ALL DAY! YAY!!!!

J is one of my friends. One of my most trusted friends. He might pick on me time and time again, but its his way of showing me he cares. I don't trust many people and I would trust him with my life. Take his wife and brother out of the equation and we are still friends. Good friends. Obviously, without his wife, I wouldn't KNOW him. J has done a great job of not chosing sides in the situation with my friend and me. WELL...

It was brought to my attention about a week ago that my friend's sister & parents (Mom especially!) do NOT like the way my friend treats me. Well, I have to say in my friend's defense...they don't see us often and they don't have a clue really. His family has adored me since day one. WELL...

J and my friend are brothers. J and I are friends. J and I had a heart to heart last night about this "situation". (NOTE: 99% of the time, things are fine, I'm okay with how things are, and don't see that there is a "situation") J who KNOWS me, his brother, and how we are...doesn't like the way his brother is treating me lately. Now, my friend's parents and sister not liking how he treats me made me laugh. J not liking how he treats me makes me think. Part of it makes me sad.

I honestly, don't think my friend treats me bad at all. He treats me well. I treat him well. He's there for me and I'm there for him. I think his family feels he me poorly because there is a blurry line as to our friendhship & "relationship". To us, there isn't a blurry line.

I move in 2 weeks. I have to stop avoiding it. It makes me want to puke.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home