The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, November 03, 2008

Memories of Green

I just got off the phone with Mom. She asked me how I was and my answer was "Fine." Its usually fine. Which we know means, I'm alive. Not good but alive and I don't want to talk about things. She then asks "T, are you ever TERRIFIC these days?" We have a very strong don't ask/don't tell policy...but when you ask, I've got to give you the truth. Once in awhile, you can plead the 5th...but NOT often.

So, when posed with the "Are you ever terrific these days?" question, I had to say No. Mom being the up beat person she usually is responded with a "Well, remember you will be again!"

Do you know how heart breaking it is to tell you Mom (who, remember...some days doesn't have a clue what is going on!) that you think life sucks? I know she would do ANYTHING in the world to make my life better, different, easier.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home