The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Paper Planes

I have been a political activist for as long as I can remember. Well before I was old enough to vote. I've got my opinions and respect everyones right to their own opinion. I tend to keep my opinions to myself. People VOTING is my real hot button issue. JUST VOTE. Don't vote SHUT UP. Actually, if you don't VOTE get out of this country. EVERY ELECTION is just as important. From school board to the president!

I did find this cool online test thing that will show my politic choice. I'm posting it because I thought it was a cool site. I will discuss my views but will NOT debate them and expect them to be respected!

Who should you vote for?
John McCain30
Barack Obama-33
You expected: John McCain
Your recommendation: John McCain

Party: Republican
Born: 1936, Coco Solo Air Base, Panama Canal Zone
Family: Married twice with seven children (two adopted)
Career: US Navy, Captain; Vice President of Public Relations, Anheuser-Busch beer distributorship.
Political career: US House of Representatives from Arizona's 1st congressional district, 1983-7; Incumbent Senior United States Senator from Arizona since 1987; former Chairman of the Senate Committee of Commerce and Senate Committee on Indian Affairs; Incumbent Ranking Minority Member of the Senate Committee on Armed Services
Hot topic: Iraq War
Did you know? Was a lightweight boxer in his youth
Supported by: Curt Schilling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home