The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I will be moving again soon.  The end of November most likely.  Where to, I don't know for sure.  Probably back to my parents house, where we all know I HATE life.   Between my financial/jobless situation, Roomie being engaged, and Dad's work situation, moving back home sounds like the best choice for all parties.

I'm making a list of things that my Dad (and I) would have to get done at his house before this is a real possiblity.
1)  High speed wireless internet.
2)  Cable/TiVo in my room
3)  A working garage door.

I know moving to my parents house would make my Mom's day but I wish they had a clue how much it makes me want to slit my wrists.  Besides not having a job, I'd have no church, and no real friends within an hour.  Sounds like it would do alot for my mental state. 

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home