The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Nap time for two year olds MUST be more for the adult then the child.  I've been watching Jax a ton lately.  Sunday wasn't that good of a day but wasn't that bad either since there were other people to help, etc.  Today, he's being hellian child!  He's now in his bedroom playing with his toys.  I hear him.  He will NOT take his nap.  This is the first time while watching him at his house, that I can't get him down for this nap.   Finally, after sitting there in tears, I had to walk out of the room.

Everyone says its different when its YOUR kid...but lately, every child I deal with reminds me why from birth thru my early twenties I always said I didn't want kids!!!!!

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home