The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm currently at JJ's house, babysitting Jax.  I'm not that big of a slacker babysitter.  He's napping.  Their stupid dog snores and makes so much noise for a little purse dog.

Tomorrow I have to do a visitation/funeral/wake gig.  I'm VERY sad about this persons passing.  Its someone that was almost a second father type figure.  Lived a few streets away growing up, went to the same Church, played softball together, he's got children right around my & Jo's age (and two others older).  I'll put on my strong front tomorrow to make things as easier/better on his children, wife, Jo, and my Mom.  I'm trying to remember while we on Earth are grieving, he's dancing on the streets of Heaven, PAINFREE!  Part of me is praying this death gets me back in good contact with his child that is around my age.  We were so close and then we chose different directions in life.  Yes, another friend I lost because I was SUCH a goody-to-shoe. 

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home