The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Seems like my entire family is coming UNGLUED!!!!!!!!!  Three of my grandparents, my parents, my sisters, and me.  All over different issues, all just overwhelmed by life!

As crazy as it sounds, I physically LOST a ten dollar bill today and it has me SO upset that I've been crying for over three hours. 

Tomorrow I'll be doing slave labor with my older sister.  I don't know when I'll get paid for the labor but JJ needs the help and I need the $.

I need a friend SO badly. Someone to listen to me, someone to hold me as I cry.  A few weeks ago, one of my friends made the RUDE comment that its not their fault that life isn't going my way.  No shit, its not your fault but you still should be my friend.  Since then, things have been better in the friendship but I'm still scared to call.  I just need more friends that are near me, single, and childfree.  NOTHING against my married w/ children friends. 

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home