The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

September 3 or 5, 2006 (depending on what date you go by) marks the anniversary of my frisin Trin's death.  While thinking about that, I decided to read my blog from Sept 2006.  Its amazing how much life has changed in those two years.

Gma was VERY ill. Its proof positive how AWESOME God is.  She's in GREAT health today.  Obviously, she's on the person she was three years ago but compared to two years ago when Favorite Uncle and I were making surgery choices on Gma's behalf yet thinking funeral plans weren't that far off...to TODAY when she can stay home alone, go grocery shopping, do her own laundry.  AMAZING!

My friend was barely my friend.  Since then, he's been the love of my life, and now one of my closest allies in this game called life.

Without naming names, I'm concerned with a friend a few times.  This friend and I aren't as close anymore, but still close.  Life is much better for this person.  YAY!
AOL Mail (5)
Without naming names, I talk about drifting apart from a friend.  I didn't realize this started 2 years ago!  I mention it at least once a week to anyone that will listen.  SML was one of the best people I've ever met in my life.  His CHOICE to end our friend has hurt me more then he'll ever know.  I pray that at some point, we will be friends again, but its very doubtful.  He's said and done some very hurtful things.  I just don't know how I was so fooled by him.

Shell & J are getting married in Sept of 2006.  It seems so long ago especially now that they have a two month old daughter!

A few other cool things from Sept of 2006 that have jumped out at me...

~When I see no way,I know God will make a way.
~When I feel like no one cares, God cares.
~I won't waste my time on those that won't spend time with me.
~Have no fear of failure.
~Action, motivation, more action.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home