The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've always been a NIGHT owl that has sleep issues.  Since mid-April, the problem has done nothing but get worse.  Yesterday, I was EXHAUSTED after taking Jax to the zoo (and only had 5 hours of broken sleep the night before) and still didn't go to bed til about 6AM.  YUCK!

My friend came over yesterday to do work on my computer.  Hopefully all is well in the world of my computer!!!

I am a little stressed financially (its amazing when you think you are financially stressed at one point in your life, then other things happen and you realize things can be worse!)  but I am amazed with my calmness about it.  God is faithful and provides for my NEEDS.

I am going to get my haircut today but a friend's daughter.  I am EXCITED.  I've seen this girls work and trust her more then I have any other hair chick before.  Plus, the price is right and its close enough that I can walk or bike there!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is GOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home