The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, July 25, 2008

For starters...DRUNK PEOPLE crack me up!!!  I went to pick up food in middle of the night and watching these 2 people walk thru the parking lot literally had me laughing out loud.  At the same time, I was scared though cause while obvious both were drunk, one of them had been driving.  Do people just NOT think?  Stupid people!

I am going crazy regarding my weekend plans.  Everything hinges on something else and I hate my life being like that.  I thought I'd have an answer an hour ago but was told "We will know at 5pm".  UGH!  I'm not mad at those involved, just annoyed and stressed by the situation.

I was reading my blog from last July.  I can't believe how much weight I've lost.  Now, I'm NOT in shape at all.  Welcome to not working out since April.  Looking at those pictures from last July though...I'm much smaller.  I just wish I was in better shape and toner.  Still, I won't complain.  Actually, I'll brag a bit.  My size 8's are falling off! 

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home