The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Its been a long few days!!!

I am VERY happy to report my dear friends Shell & J are parents to the most perfect baby girl!  She was born at 8:51AM weighing 7lbs 2oz and is 20 inches long.  Shell had a pretty quick labor, especially for a first baby and Shell had no false labor either.  Shell's water started to leak at 3AM, got to the hospital at about 4AM and was pushing a little after 8AM.  Shell made it past the holiday like she wanted!  I went to the hospital tonight for about 2 hours and I can't say it enough, Baby Girl is just ADORABLE.  I held her for about an hour and just stared at her.  J, being the smart aleck he is, said "T, if I knew having a baby would shut you up, I would of had one 5 years ago."  Shell, J, and Baby Girl are all doing great...tired but great.  Shell did have some problems getting Baby Girl to latch earlier, but they are working thru that.

I am staying at their house until they come home from the hospital because Wonder Dog has never stayed the night alone and J doesn't want Wonder Dog to freak out.  I can't wait to see how Wonder Dog and Baby Girl do together!  Wonder Dog was given a blanket and hat that Baby Girl was wrapped in, to help get used to the scent.

I am exhausted.  I think I'm going to bed soon.  Thankfully Shell has TiVo so I can record the Tigers game and finish it tomorrow!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home