The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I attempted sleeping but have to much going on in my head to sleep.

NOTHING has went as planned lately, NOTHING.  I feel like friends are letting me down left and right.  ARuss didn't come visit like he was supposed to.  My trip up north with Roe has officially been cancelled because she decided to have a change of plans.  Then there is my beloved best bud ST who I think he falled off the face of the Earth.  I am happy he has a new girlfriend, but to not even call me when you knew I was in the hospital (and there's a little more to it) just hurts.  While all that was going down, my friend got VERY ill.  In the 3 years I've known him, I don't recall him ever having more then a headache or cold.  He called me at 03:00 (about 24 hour ago), so I headed to his house to take care of him.  Its the least I could do since he's done TWO trips to the hospital with me...and one was for a few days.  I spent all day jumping at his every beck and calling, trying anything to make him feel better.  His doctor was able to squeeze him in at 15:45.  After a shot, and some drugs we were sent on our way.  Finally after we got back from the doctor, my friend did manage to sleep for about an hour or two.  He then came downstairs and had a small dinner.  He was like a BRAND NEW PERSON.  He's not 100% yet (and the doctor that his problem will last about 48 hours after treatment started) but he's definitly on the mend.  So, I'm still at his house playing nurse. 

Since everything keeps changing, I did make lunch plans with my roomie, Shell, & Steph for today (being Tuesday).  I'm just getting really depressed hopefully its short lived.

While my friend and I were at his doctor today, the nurse asked us if we were married.  We both laughed and I was like "God, no!"  Then she was like "Oh, just dating."  My friend was like "No."  The nurse goes "Just good friends?"  And we laugh and say yes.  Nurse then goes "Well you two are very sweet and cute together.  Its obvious how much you care about each other."  Ummmm.  Okay, thanks.

I am having so many emotions running thru my head lately.  I wish I had $$$ to run away for a few days.  Or if I just had a place to run to!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home