The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I 100% feel like I am dying.  I am in the hospital.  Have been here over 24 hours now and looking at least another 36.  I am in such pain and if I had to hear one more time, here is some tylenol i might kill someone.  Tylenol isn't doing SHIT for this migraine idiots!!!!!!!

I just begin to put into words how misreable I am.  I am typing this w/ my eyes closed so it could come out all wrong and not say anything in english.

The migraine isn't what bought e to the ER but I would say right now, its 80 percent of my discomfort.  I swear, am going to have the first person I know ocming to visit me tomorrow stop and get me some fucking excedrin since I know those work better for me then tylenol....and a sprite.

I also need more pony tail holers, the ones I had just walked away or something.  Just UGHHH.  I'd rather die then deal with this everyday, for sure!!

I only have internet unil noon for free.  Wonder how much i costs after that.God is REALLY testing me right now.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home