The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Lots on my mind.

Tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for, yet the day I've been dreading.  I'll be at the hospital, being knocked out and tested up one end and down the other...literally.  To say I'm nervous is an understatement!!!!! 

I'm staying at Gma's tonight so I wouldn't have to wake up so early in the morning.  Its cool...I managed to get online here.  She's in an area w/ tons of free wi-fi places within walking distance.  Its cool.

I'm starting to get financially STRESSED worse then ever before.  I'm going to have to call my jerkball Gpaw to borrow a large amount of money this week and it makes me nervous.

I've got a tooth/gum area bugging me.  It started last night and its just like annoying and itching.

As I've said to much lately, being single is kicking my butt mentally.  I could hear fireworks going off tonight and it got me thinking of the upcoming months and firework time and it makes me just sad to be single.  Something as simple as going to fireworks with someone I care about can put a smile on my face for days. 

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home