The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

So, I got ahold of the person I had the dream about.  Ugh.  It was a nice reminder that he's a jerkball.  I just wish that fact would sink in and we would stop seeing the need to get back in touch.  Him being a jerkball doesn't take away from the fact that he's HOT!

I'm so bored and emotionally drained lately.  Tack on my abdomin does non-stop flips...I'm great.

I'm having a hard time with my single friends all living 30+ minutes from me.  Don't get me wrong, my married friends are GREAT but they are just busier.  I'm having a hard time with being single, its getting old.  Wait...I'm getting old.  I just want to be married w/ children, honestly way more then that...just to be with the one I love.  UGH.

God is love.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, May 18, 2008 12:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel ur pain sister! All my friends have kids. I wont forgot u texted me saying u missed me! Love ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home