The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm not a doctor and I don't even play one on TV, but I've got a gut feeling the medical professionals haven't figured out 100% what's going on with me.  Now, yesterday I might have over done things (I went to work and then to TOY's baseball game) and I did forget to take one pill.  Today, I felt like HELL.  Really, from before I step out of bed until about 14:30, I was dying.  At one point, I had my head on my desk at work and tears running down my cheeks I was in such pain.  After work, I laid down for about an hour and a half.  I didn't sleep but I just laid there.  No TV, no nothing...just chilled.  Then I ate some dinner, hung with my great roomie for a few minutes and am now in bed again relaxing.  I feel like I've had just about every medical test under the sun done already and this must all be "in my head" but I know better.  Whatever...I'll live to talk about it and if I don't, I'll be living forever in God's Kingdom!

I must say its GREAT to be a Detroit sports fan!  My beloved Detroit Tigers beat the NY Yankees last night.  My beloved Detroit Red Wings took a 3-0 lead in the Western Conference Semi-Final Series against the horrible Avs.  Add on a Pistons win to take a 3-2 lead in their playoff series vs the 76ers.  Fan-freaking-tastic! 

On a sad sports note though...my beloved Detroit Tigers traded one of my favorite pitchers today.  Jason Grilli was sent to the Rockies for a minor league guy.  I understand we needed to clear a roster spot...but I'm sad to see Grilli go. 

I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed by life and like I have SO much I need to get done, but I need to rest and put my health first.  I know that most of what I think I need to do will still be there in a week or whatever, but still.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home