The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So...I'm sick right.  Seriously sick.  I've missed 3 days of work.  I will be going to work tomorrow against doctors advice.  Doctor wants me off until Monday...at least.

Well, I called my Mom to tell her how I was feeling.  Dad answers Mom's phone and starts to give me sh*t about missing work when they've been laying people off lately.  THEN he tells me that he added a line to our cell phone plan for JJ.  Note:  I pay $ towards are phone bill.  JJ has proved time and time again that she's not the most responisble person.  Dad tells me "were going to have to start paying attention to how many minutes we use."  Now, hmmmm...I am still going to be paying the same amount of money so why should I have to start paying attention to my minutes.  Also, I'd bet as much money as I could come up with that she won't pay my Dad the amount she promised half the time.

I love my Dad & am a huge Daddy's girl.  On a regular basis, I'd tell you he's one of my best friends.  I'm just annoyed.  I know I wouldn't be nearly as annoyed if I didn't feel so crappy.  Also, I've been getting along with JJ pretty well and have actually been the one sticking up for her lately.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home