The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

(no subject)

I'm about as mentally unglued as I come.  I couldn't tell you the last time I was this unglued.  I'm just freaking out about everything and nothing.  At least, (at this point) I'm not suicidally freaking out...but if I start freaking out like that, I wouldn't be surprised.  I'm just OVERWHELMED with life.  I'd like to think once this move is done, I'll be able to start dealing with the smaller things, but yeah.  I just need this week over.  One day at a time I guess.  Really, I'm back to gotta make it thru this minute.

God is love!



**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home