The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

(no subject)

Today has been a VERY rough emotional day for me.  I've been doing the best I can with the break up between my friend & I.  Some days are better then others and since we are getting along SO well as friends...its been better lately.  Well, today is hell. 

Every year there is this Halloween party.  It was last year, the night of the Halloween party that my friend & I realized there was something really there.  WELL...tonight is that Halloween party.  Of course, the fact that I helped him come up with a costume last night & helped him get ready today wasn't helping.  We did LOTS of talking, crying, and almost a bit of yelling today.

So...he gave me 3 reasons (LAME ASS ONES IF YOU ASK ME!) why we didn't work.  1) The shift I worked.  2) I did to much for my family.  3)  He didn't think we'd be good parents together.

I was also all bent out of shape that he's looking to date (which cracks me up cause I still don't think he's over his ex-wife!)...yet he says he misses me.  BLAH.

I know it all sounds like a big mess...and its really not.  I'm just pissy today.  Emotional, stressed, tired, pissy!

My Dad is on my case that I don't need to buy a laptop.  It would be 1/2 price to just buy a regular PC.  Kiss my butt, its my money...and I won't have room & I want to be able to take it with me to Panera Bread dammit.

I dislike this world sometimes.  BLAH!

God is love!



**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home