The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

(no subject)

People...families, I am NOT even related to are pissing me off.  I hate my friends being upset.  AND, it sucks because I can't vent to anyone but this lovely blog about the issues, but even out of respect for the upset friend and the family that is pissing me off...I won't go into ANY detail on here.  People need to learn what respect is & how to treat people as humans!  That's all.

This being single gig has me down right now.  I want to be in a healthy happy relationship again.  Obviously, I will NOT settle for anyone other then my knight in shining armor type.  My fear is I'm going to be crappy single for a long time again.  I would much rather be single then with someone other then my perfect person...but yeah.  I just want that happy relationship feeling again.  Someone to talk to about every little thing, someone to hold me, someone to laugh with, someone to go bowling with, someone to sit thru Mom's surgery with me (or at least someone to call when its over), someone to visit Mom in the hospital with me, someone to play dominos with, someone to go on walks with, someone to play with my hair when I rest on the sofa, someone to bake cookies for, someone to tickle, etc. 

My mood sucks.  I just want to CRY!

I move SOON!  YAY!  Jo was asking me when I'm going to pack.  Duh.  I'm working on it.  Can't you tell?

God is love!



**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home