The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, October 15, 2007

(no subject)

I'm in a really REALLY REALLY crappy mood & this is my big complaint so feel free to ignore it.

And I am 110% aware that other people have more stuff going on then I do...but yeah.

I left my house at roughly 06:15, worked 10 hours (see below) and finally got home at about 19:45.  I'm just burnt, spent, exhausted, depressed, stressed...and its only Monday.

Today was my worst day at the new job...by far.  I'm feeling completely frustrated, defeated, angry, annoyed, & pissed off.

On the weekends, I only want to sleep cause I'm exhausted, but I want to spend time with my friends cause they are cool & I like them...but really I need to get cracking at this cleaning/packing gig.  19 days! 

In 19 days, I feel like I will have control over my life.  I might not be totally happy (enough point) but things will be better.

Do you know how BADLY it SUCKS to have exciting stuff going on in your life and no one to really share it with?  It sucks FUC&ING bad!!!!!!!!!!  Do you know how BADLY it SUCKS to have a TERRIBLE day and not have someone to vent to?  It sucks REALLY FU(KING bad!!!!!!  I've been missing my friend a lot lately.  We are good friends...but its different.  Today was by one of the worst days as far as missing HIM and what we had goes.  I left work and got in my car and cried cause my day was so terrible.  Then I remember I was going to spend 90 minutes driving to go to a lonely house. 

I know I am stronger then this.  I know we all have bad days.  Today sucked. 

19 days can't come soon enough!  Just to not be so exhausted, to not be living out of a car, some garbage bags, and 2 houses...will be SO nice.  Even if I only eat ramon noodles!

God is love!





**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home