The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

(no subject)

Since my computer is taking FOREVER to load one of the 2 websites I NEED to go to tonight...I'll type here a little.

I am SO exhausted & panic/anxiety filled tonight, I literally feel like I am having a heart attack, yet am going to pass out at any minute.  Did I mention I have a kill headache and am very shaky?  There isn't time to feel this way.  There isn't time to deal with feeling this way.

22 days until I move.  24 days until I really MOVE IN.  I can't begin to explain how EXCITED I am.  I know its going to be stressful, exciting, and nervous at first, but the exhaustion I am going thru right now should be cut down a TON!  Between the stress of moving, packing, a new job with longer hours, 3 hours in the car a day at least, living out of 2 houses & a car and tons of bags, I will be SO relieved to just be in a place to call MINE!  So its Mine & Roommates...but close enough.  AND I will spend an hour a day in the car TOTAL!

The job is going okay.  I don't have a real opinion of it yet.  More hours, more responsibility, more headaches, more money!  And people that CARE about the job I do!  My job means something to higher ups, they don't view me as easily replaceable which is nice.

God is love!



**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home