The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

(no subject)

I am in a crappy mood.  I've decent that 99% of males are flaming jerkballs!!!!!!!!!!!!!  JERKBALLS!!  I know that I deserve the world but being alone sucks.  I took huge steps and deleted someone from my cell phone.  Now, unless he calls me...I've got little way of contacting him.  (I could look at old phone bills & get his number or write him...but those under normal circumstances take to much work)

I wish I could just move to a far off country with only the people I love & trust.  I'd be in a far off country with like 5 people...but it would be cool.

BLAH!

I'm tired.

God is love!



**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home