The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

(no subject)

Let me just start with

WAHOOOOO!!!

I'm VERY pleased to report that effective 08:00 Monday morning, I have a new position at work!  Different building, different hours, different person signing my paycheck, different dress code...EVERYTHING is changing!  I'm VERY excited about the opportunities that will be presented for me.  Its MUCH more money, real benefits, and all that stuff that comes with a HUGE promotion!!!

I am nervous too, because I hate change & hate the unknown but I'm trying to focus on the positive.  Like I told me Dad, I was hating my other job SO badly that even if I don't like this one...at least I'm making more money!

I've got to call prospective roommate today & reschedule when I can come check out the place because the plans for Monday won't work with my new hours. 

No need for a 2nd job now (no time either really).

The extra money this job is providing allows me to move out and have money to still have a life.  Of course, the first few checks are SPENT!  I need CLOTHES (see the part about a different dress code) and a LAPTOP!  WAHOOOOOOOO.

God is love!


**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

1 Comments:

At Sunday, September 30, 2007 6:47:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Things are looking up!
I'm so happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home