The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

(no subject)

Whenever I've thought about moving, I've always had 3 things I need.  A place to sleep, a job, and a Church.

Well, as we all KNOW, I've been VERY stressed about this moving situation.

Sunday morning, I went to Church like normal (I was at Gma's so I went to the Church near there, the one I went to when living with my friend & most likely the one I'll go to if I move in with prospective roommate).  Within 3 minutes of being there, there was this huge weight lifted off my shoulders & God telling me that "this Church" was where I belonged and to stop being scared & just go for the move.  It was an overwhelming exciting feeling yet so relaxing & calming.

I did talk with prospective roommate on Friday & it went decent.  I've got to set up a time to go check out the place & work out details...but its almost a done deal.  Right now, I'm thinking Nov 1st will be my technical 1st day there.  Almost a done deal...but nothing set in stone yet.  I'm trying to not let myself get all excited again.

The past few days have been CRAZY for my family.  Let me just say AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Thankfully...God is good!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!


**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home