The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

(no subject)

Trip to Cincinnati was nice.  Nothing exciting to report.  It was great to see ST, since I've cried/yelled/talked to him SO MUCH over the phone in the past 6 weeks or so.  We did a whole lot of nothing. 

Lots & LOTS going thru my head lately.  I've got a GREAT prospective roommate situation.  I'm so scared, nervous, excited.  I can't let my social-phobic issues stop me from following thru on this.  I've talked in depth with ST, my friend, JJ (my older sister), and some others.  While I need to go into the situation prepared, I also need to stop over thinking and "What if-ing" the whole thing.  The biggest thing, obviously, comes down to money.  I can afford it.  I won't be able to live the same life I live NOW...but I think I'm getting to a point in my life, that I can't NOT afford it.  I am just praying the situation works out the way its working out in my head.  Of course, if anyone wants to gift me $$$$ right now, for the hell of it, feel free.

God is love!



**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home