The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

(no subject)

Some good things!  Miracle it seems, since all I've done is complain lately!

I'll continue the my Dad rocks bit!!!  He got me tickets to a Red Wings charity softball game!!!  I'm SO excited.  They are playing a fire department that my cousin is part of.  So Cousin vs some Red Wings.  AWESOME!!  I can't wait.  The family we'll be dealing with that day I always have a blast with!  Tack on a softball game.  Fun!  Throw in some of my favorite Detroit Red Wings & I'm over the moon!

Tomorrow, I'll be going to a Detroit Tigers baseball game!  Again, I'm SOOOO excited.  I'm going with a good group of my friends (Steph, Butler, Shell, & some blast from the way pasts!)  Shell & I are going to grab dinner before hand.  I'm silly excited/nervous to see her.  I haven't hung out with her since the day my friend & I broke up, so I'm excited...but with the events of the past week, I'm nervous.  I don't know what to say.  I don't want to think I don't care or that it didn't happen but I don't want to make things worse.  But...again.  Tomorrow Chicago White Sox vs Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park.  I'M THERE!

For what could have been a CRAZY work day, it wasn't that bad! 

Big Brother comes on tonight.

Good stuff all around.

Now if money would just start growing from trees, I'm be set.

God is love!



**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home