The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, September 03, 2007

(no subject)

My parents are home from up north!  YAY!!!!!!  I don't EVER remember being so excited to see my parents! 

Its not a hidden thing that I'm going thru a rough time. 

I love my Dad so much.  He amazes me more & more every day.  The love, patients, and kindness this man has these days is unbelievable.  I often joke that he isn't the man that raised me!  Its nice to see positive changes in people.  Not that my Dad was ever a bad person & not that he's perfect today, but he's just cool. 

Shortly after they got home, I was doing my dishes (I was eating when they pulled up).  Dad came up behind me and started rubbing my shoulders.  I was like "What do you want?"  He was like "A hug & to remind you that I love you."  Of course, I started crying & tried to go about my business & put my dishes away.  He wouldn't let me.  Have I mentioned I love my Dad & he's cool?

God is love!



**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

1 Comments:

At Monday, September 03, 2007 11:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear we don't have the same Dad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home