The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, September 03, 2007

(no subject)

I don't TRUST people easily.  I can count on 2 fingers how many people I've 100% TRUSTED, that know 100% of ME.  ST & SML.

Obviously, there are others that gain my trust though.  My friend had a HUGE amount of my trust.  He had my all trust, its just he didn't know 100% of me yet. 

The thought of having to open up to people, of having to trust people is paralyzing to me!

I don't know how to FIX this.  I've always been a fan of the "Like all, trust none" mindset, but I don't think its healthy to not trust people the way I do.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next point of my day...Today is 09/03/07.  Today is my cousin Trin's birthday.  It sucks!  Its also believed to be the date she died last year (no one will ever know for sure the DATE she died!).  Its been a year of ups and downs for my entire family.  I just pray she knows how much she's loved & missed. 

~~~~~~~~

And on a much lighter note...
1 month from TODAY....Red Wings Hockey
starts!!


**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home