The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

(no subject)

My heart breaks again.  My dear friend Shell has miscarried.  I am so sad, sad for her & J, just sad.  I know everyone always says stuff like it wasn't meant to be or the timing wasn't right or something...BUT, that doesn't take away the pain!

God is love!



**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:31:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

So very sorry.
Love and hugs to all.

 
At Thursday, August 30, 2007 8:06:00 AM, Blogger Princess PinkLady said...

No--it doesn't take the pain away. I'm so sorry they're having to go through this :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home