The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

(no subject)

Does anyone know what happens if you mail a letter to the wrong apartment number?  I wrote someone a letter...and I think I put Apt# 3...and its Apt# A.  I was already freaking out about mailing this letter and now I look like an even bigger goober.

I've been staying at Gma's a ton.  I hate it there, but I hate it here too.

Who knows when/if I'll ever get to post pictures here or on myspace again.  Besides the fact that I'm on UNGODLY SLOW dial up (think 28K...that's on a good day), my great new super fancy camera won't work properly with this computer cause of Kodak software they already have on it.  NOT HAPPY is an UNDERSTATEMENT.  I'm VERY UPSET!!!!!!

I just feel like the whole world hates me and is out to get me.

I will get thru this and be a stronger and better person, but right now...its hell.

God is love!



**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home