The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

(no subject)

Blah.

As long as I'm busy, I'm okay.  The minute I'm not busy or the minute I get tired while busy, the emotional train wreck known as my life begins to happen.

Everyone keeps telling me to stay busy, to do stuff.  Well for starters, I don't want to!  Add on that I'm financially strapped right now, and most things I'd like to do, I can't.  Most free things involve to much time for my brain to think!  My friend suggested reading today, and I had to laugh at him.  No matter the book, my brain would just go crazy!

I got a little snotty, for me, towards my friend via a blog comment.  In my opinion, I'm starting to feel like I was nothing more then a rebound relationship.  That hurts!

I haven't ate anything in 24 hours now (and only had about 20 ounces of soda in that time) so I know I should eat something and dad just said dinner was ready.  Eating isn't on my priority list, for sure.

I just want all this, whatever THIS is, to end.

God is love!



**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home