The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

(no subject)

My parents dryer SUCKS!  Maybe I'm trying to wash/dry more clothes then it can handle at once...but compared to what I had gotten used to, it SUCKS!

I HATE when people don't call you when they say they will.

Totally different point.  I called ST.  He's sleeping.  He did manage to tell me he's not mad at me.  I've got to believe him.

If you are the praying type, pray for me.  This life of mine isn't an easy road.

God is love!



**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

2 Comments:

At Saturday, August 18, 2007 7:26:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

I haven't been online alot lately, but you're always in my thoughts T! And I'm always sending good Knottie vibes your way! Love ya girl!

 
At Sunday, August 19, 2007 9:53:00 AM, Blogger Princess PinkLady said...

Ditto what BBM said T. Keeping you in my thoughts girlie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home