The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

My Savior My God

Tomorrow is my friend's birthday. He'll be the mighty 35. For those of you keeping track...that makes him about 7.5 years older then me.

Tomorrow, on his actual birthday...I probably won't see him except for when he's sleeping. My friend, Steph, is having a party which I must attend. I did bake him muffins for his breakfast though (and he doesn't know it cause I did it while he was busy at his parent's house). His presents are wrapped. I got him 3 things. Nothing fancy or spectacular. I'll tell ya'll what I got him after he opens them.

Saturday, in theory, the 2 of us are going out to celebrate his birthday...but it will probably be the 4 of us...including our best friends/his brother & sister-in-law (J & Shell). I had a good idea for what to do/where to go...but I didn't think about it until to late.

Sunday we are having a BBQ at my friend's parents house to celebrate his birthday with his family.

Another busy weekend...story of my life. Seems like I'm either bored out of my tree...or busy at hell!

I ordered a bunch of pictures via Walmart.com so I could get crackin' at scrapbookin'...but they haven't arrived yet. ERRRRRRRRRRRR. They said they'd deliver between 08/02/07 and 08/06/07...I wanted them TODAY DAMMIT!!

Today is my friend Dani's birthday. She's all the way in Arizona. So, Dani...if you read this...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you!!!!

There have been some issues in my family lately. Its hard to tell your Mom that you love her but her actions disappoint you, knowing that she doesn't totally understand what you are saying. Jo's been a stressed messed & I don't have a clue why. She chooses to not call/email...so she must not want to talk to me about it. Gma's health sucks...and has me stressed & annoyed with Mom's family. JJ, Jax, and Norman are living with JJ's boss. 1 month that was scheduled to last...has past & they are still there. I wish there wasn't such tension & issues between us, because my house is plenty big enough for the 3 of them, but then I'd be the next person she took advantage of. Happy happy joy joy. I heart my family. Seriously, I really do love my family. Have I mentioned lately that my Dad rocks?!! The man amazes me. He's so cool!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home