The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wherever We Go

For starters...I can put titles in again. YAY!

Yes, I'm ALIVE. BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Soul 2 Soul 2007. My boyfriend pulled thru for me in a big way. I was stressed & he managed to make my night very enjoyable! Taylor Swift opened. She was GREAT! Tim & Faith were good! Faith was GREAT. Tim was good. Tim didn't play to many of my favorites (0lder songs)...so I was a little let down. But all in all, it was GREAT. I definitly feel like we got our $$ worth!

Last weekend, I took off to Cincinnati to visit ST & hit Kings Island. Had a good time with ST, had a good time at Kings Island.

This weekend we are going up north to go camping with my friend's cousins. Shall be interesting.

I've got some emotional garbage I'm dealing with which is turning out to be rougher then I thought! I thought I was over things...but no. Apparently I'll always carry some pain from the abusive relationship I dealt with & from the abuse that some family members have been thru.

Life's busy...enjoy the ride.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home