The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

So, it still won't let me put a title on this post. I just wasted 5 minutes looking for one...and I can't even use it. ERRRRR. Oh well.

I can't believe in my last post, I forgot to blog about FRIDAY! That was the entire reason I tried to blog yesterday.

Well...here is the Friday scoop. I hate having panic attacks! I hate being social-phobic! I hate feeling like I pissed everyone off. I hate feeling like those I care the most about HATE me!

ST was in town. I met up with him & some of his friends at a resturant/bar. Was having a good time & it was GREAT to see him. Then, I just started panicing. I started crying & was struggling to breathe & my heart was POUNDING. So, I walked out. Blah blah blah. It wasn't pretty. I feel like a real jack&ss for my meltdown. I can't pinpoint what the real problem but I know what some of the issues were & I guess that's the first step.

ST & I exchanged a few text messages yesterday (okay, I sent him about 10...he sent me 1). I hate feeling like he's upset with me. It is what it is. He knows me.

I wish I could go into some of the detail of WHAT my issues were on Friday...but I'll keep those to myself. I just hate people sometimes. If I could live in my house & never have to deal with anyone outside of my close knit group...life would be great!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home