The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Blessed Be Your Name

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

So, that part about this computer SUCKING! So, I spent a long time adding lots of links to my last post (some I removed, cause they weren't working) then I realized like NONE of them are working. I don't add links often, but I do it often enough that I know how to! ERRRRRRRRR. I'm annoyed to say the least, but I don't have enough energy or something to care.

I'm going to watch The Breakup (or at least, attempt that...because to watch it on the TV in the living room, I have to use the PS2...or I'm watching it on my portable DVD player)

In the grand scheme of life, most things don't matter...ESPECIALLY the little things....like links in my random venting blog about nothingness.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home