The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pop Lock And Drop It

I got new tires & an alinement on my car yesterday. I'm SO proud of me. No one can understand what a huge task this was for anti-social, social phobic T. It was HUGE! I feel SO good about it. I keep smiling going "I got new tires. I got new tires all by myself."

I was in a really good mood today, but now I just got annoyed with my friend. Let me just say ERRRRRRR. I'll leave it at that, at least, for now.

I was going to go to JM's baseball game tonight, but its storming right now. Hmmmm.

I'm VERY LIKELY getting a new fancy digital camera this weekend or next. I can't wait. If my friend doesn't cooperate in getting it for/with me...then Shell to the rescue! See, its at Sam's Club about $50-100 cheaper then anywhere else. Can only buy it at the stores...I'm not buying a Sam's Club membership when my friend has one. There's no point for 2 of us in 1 house to have one...if he won't go to Sam's and buy it...then Shell will do it for me! At least...I think she will! I'm so excited. Its a fancy camera with a HUGE screen, great zoom, and lots of other stuff too.

This weekend I was going to go upnorth to visit my cool grandparents, or to visit ST in Cincinnati...but it appears that won't be happening. ERRRRR.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home