The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Here And Now

Last night was kinda crappy. Shortly after midnight, my friend's phone rang (we had been in bed for about 30 minutes). It was his brother (J). They had taken his Mom back to the ER. I had no details yet, except to know she's now home again.

This 3 day weekend is going to suck. Crappy weather, no plans. I might go see Jax today. I might go to Shell & J's for a BBQ tonight (but my friend is going to his parents & the weather isn't going to be BBQ weather). Just BLAH!

I'm missing ST this weekend. Its supposed to be us camping this weekend dammit. Oh wait...life doesn't work out as planned!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home