The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Tunnel

Yesterday didn't go as planned, in the slightest!

The "plan" was to go garage saling, then watch the Wings game, go to my friend's parents house (cause family was in from out of town), then to meet up with Chelle (of David's friends) for a bit, then to hang out with my friend's friends for a birthday.

Well...I did get to go garage saling (and got a good workout, I borrowed J's bike and just biked the entire subdivision about 5 times over). Didn't find anything I had to have. Almost bought a jacket for myself, a Christian kids CD set (for me or whoever, I don't know), and some cool toy stuff for Jax.

Then, I got home and made me a sandwich and sat down to watch the hockey game. Knowing my head was bugging me I took a migraine pill & grabbed an ice pack. Well, I ate about 1/2 my sandwich, watched about 1/2 of the first period of the hockey game...and then I had to go lay down. My head was hurting SO bad, I was going to puke, couldn't see straight...all that fun migraine stuff. My friend woke me up in time to watch the 3rd period of the hockey game and my head was hurting but not that bad.

We start getting ready to go out for the night, with my head still just bugging me. Then we find out that my friend's family from out of town left earlier then planned...so we aren't going there. Then...MY HEAD STARTS POUNDING AGAIN...WORSE! So, I spent the rest of my night in a fetal position on the living room floor with an ice pack. At some point, I took a bath and got into bed. I'm happy to report, at this point...my head feels FINE! THANK GOD!! My friend did manage to go out for his friend's birthday...so he's still sleeping.

I've somehow, got to find a way to get more confident in my relationship. I'm just nervously paranoid that every time he's with someone other then me, J, or Shell...that they are telling him that I'm bad for him. The rational part of my head knows I'm probably crazy...but the crazy part of my head freaks out about this more often then I should.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home