The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, May 04, 2007

Going In Blind

So, another work week is done. Yay! Work actually has been tolerable lately. Changes, changes, changes...but I guess that's life.

No real plans for this weekend.

The subdivision is having the big garage sale this weekend...so I'll probably go shopping tomorrow morning.

Stupid things I've done or said lately:

* When answering the phone at work (having NO clue who was on the other end of the line) "How can I help you SIR?" Of course, it was a female on the other end of the line...and she actually was paying attention to what I said.
* When answering the phone at work "Thanks for TALKING company name"
* Said to my friend about why I was in my pajamas but wanted to go out for dinner "But...I had to talk on the phone." Apparently, one must be in pajamas to talk on the phone.

I was talking to ST on the phone the other day, and got a little sad or something. Its silly & strange. ST was talking about these girls that people want to set him up with. Now, every single ounce of me wants that boy happy! He deserves the world! Yet, the thought of him dating bothers me, for me own (like usual) self-centered reasons. I know how most females operate. Most wouldn't be able to handle dating someone that is such good friends with his ex-fiance. I feel like I've been thru hell and back with him, as my boyfriend, fiance, friend, and the thought of us not being friends just sucks. Its all confusing. I hope I make some sense to someone other then myself. I love you, ST. ;-)

God is love!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, May 05, 2007 10:01:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Complete sense. Sigh. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home