The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Better Off

I'm sick. Thankfully, it appears to be on its way out. I don't know if it was the flu, a touch of food poisoning, or stress related.

I talk about all this stress...right now, leading my stress way...without going into to much detail...

1) Money (like always)
2) My little sister
3) My friend's daugher passing away
4) My friend who I can't be there for as much as I'd like to be
5) My friends' jobs
6) My friend not being my friend any longer
7) My boyfriend's family issues (and for once, boyfriend's family issues don't involve them hating me!)

Some of it tie together and make everything fun in my head.

I want a steak & baked potatoe for dinner reallllllllly bad. I'll probably have soup.

God is love!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 6:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

F7 says there is no "E" in POTATO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home