The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Let It Go

So, I just spend $3 (or something like that) buying a new ring tone for my phone. Dammit! Its not the one I want! Not even close. ERRRR! I'll get over it, but like I said...ERRRR!

Last night's "Game Night" that we had here went much better then I was stressing out about. I had a good time, I know my friend had a good time. Now, it looks like a tornado went thru the kitchen. I'm so glad we started this monthly "Game Night". The original 6 of us might see/talk to each other often, but to get all of us to sit down together is cool. The month of April its looking rough to get everyone together. Damn people going to Hawaii for a honeymoon. ;-)

So, I know what's going on in Jo's life now. I'm concerned but not that concerned or stressed. My only answer to things at 1st was interesting. After the fact, I realized that probably wasn't the nicest answer and not what my sister needed to hear, but she probably knew that's close to the answer she was getting. Yesterday, I felt a little calmer and had time to think, and was able to give her more thought out answers & a little bit of T's stupid knowledge.

Happy April Fool's Day!

Easter is in 1 week. I wish I had a clue what was going on that day. Right now, I think I'm going to Church (alone) and coming home to sit by myself. Fun.

God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home