The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Shotgun Rider

I've been a worrier my entire life. I'm not proud of it, I don't like it...but its how I am!

I feel so bad for some of the stress friends of mine are going thru right now. Everything in my gut says things will work out for the best, but in the mean time, I know it SUCKS for them. It has them stressed & upset, and has me feeling the same way for them. At the same time, I want to shake these friends and remind them that they are alive & so is their families and that's the REALLY important thing!

My Dad did a good job of getting me all concerned about stuff going on in my little sister's life right now. Yet, he gave me NO details, so all I can do is worry. Great. My gut says no news isn't good news right now.

If its not one thing, its another lately. I guess that's life but I'm just at one of those points where SO much negative stuff is happening lately.

I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow. Baking, cooking, cleaning and then game playing. I'm so silly but having people, my friends, here, is scary. I wish I could explain it more, but yeah. My friend and I haven't had people over to hang out or anything since we've been together, and i'm nervous. Everything needs to be just right. Yet, these are my best friends so who cares really. They love me anyway. Right!?

I need sleep, but I want to know what's going on with my sister. I need sleep, but I can't sleep at night time with my friend being home.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home