The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Must Be Nice

I'm very BLAH. I'm trying my best to not get depressed, but I know its a cycle that's my life.

My friend is trying to push me into going out with my friends tonight (he has to work, plus he thinks I need it) yet every ounce of me just wants to curl up and cry. Plus, the friends I would be going out with are a couple. I hate being a 3rd wheel. This couple though, thru and thru has NEVER made me feel that way (even when I was single for what seemed like forever).

I went shopping to 2 local scrapbook stores. One is going out of business so everything was 40% off! Spent under $10. Didn't buy anything at the 2nd one, but learned that its owned by former teachers/softball coach of mine. That will make me feel better about spending all my time there. Then I came home and spent $26 online ordering scrapbooking stuff. I've got all my stuff sitting on the living floor waiting for me to start organizing it. :-) I'm trying to give myself something FUN and RELAXING I like to do, but its not working well. I've got my friend Shell almost talked into starting to scrapbook! :-) That will be SO fun especially since we live SO close! YAY!! Like I said...I'm trying to not be depressed.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home