The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ocean Floor

Its been a crazy few days.

Thursday night my 8 month old nephew Jax ended up at the hospital, then transferred to a better hospital. 2 days in the hospital, a huge cast, and some major drugs, he's home. Everyone is physically and mentally drained! His dad was carrying him on his hip down the stairs (so one baby leg was in front and one in back of Jax's dad), well, he slipped & fell. When he fell, Jax's leg that was in back got pinned between hardwood stairs & a 200lb adult. Broken femur for my baby nephew.

I ended up going in to work late on Friday. 2 people from my old department (2 that I KNOW of) were let go. Everyone is still terribly on edge & stressed out there.

Last night my friend and I went to a poker party at his fake sister's house. I went to socialize with his family & keep the kids entertained while the poker was happening downstairs. I'm happy to say that my friend took 2nd place & walked out $250 ahead! YAY!!!!!!!!

Today, we are having a bit of an ice storm, so all our plans changed and we've done nothing. Its been nice!

Vegas in 4 days!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home